Med-Pac’s Optional equipment helps add comfort for the patient and utilizes space for the medical staff.
- Arm Rests: Removable arm support for a comfortable flight. The detachable arm rests can be installed or removed while the patient is on the stretcher. They are red powder coated which allows for easy clean up, while the black cushions give your patient comfort and support on long flights.
- IV Pole: The height of the telescoping IV pole is easily adjustable allowing maximum workspace for the medical team. It adjusts from 24″ up to 43″ depending on operator’s preference.
- Loading Ramp: Versatile and easy to use, thehe manual loading ramp is compatible with all aircraft types. It can pivot forward and aft with an adjustable support leg. The stretcher stop is also removable for operator preference. The loading ramp can be set up in less that a minute allowing faster and easier patient transfers. The ramp can be safely stored under the Med-Pac unit.
- Medical Cabinets: Mountable storage cabinets are available in different sizes for different needs. All Medical Cabinets are FAA Approved with STC’s for the Beechcraft 90, 100, 200, 300 and 400 aircraft series. They are available in sizes: 12″, 18″, 24″, 30″, and 36″. The mounting brackets used on the cabinets are also used on the existing Med-Pac unit. Drawer locks can also be added to all Medical Cabinets. Complete your medical interior with the size that will suit your needs.
- Optional Drawers: The Med-pac 400 Medical Unit can be ordered with optional drawers tosupply more storage for needed equipment. Locks can also be added to drawers depending on operators preference. The drawers measure 9 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ x 3″ and have a weight limit of 10 lbs. per drawer.
- Utility Shelf: This small removable tray gives medical personal an extra work area or extra space for medical equipment. It attaches to the end of the Med-pac unit and has a compact size of 8″ x 16″ .
- Stretcher Bridge: The medical stretcher bridge supports portable medical equipment. It also has adjustable straps to keep medical equipment secure. The max weight is 30 lbs. and measures 12″ x 18″.
- Vertical Gas Bar: The vertical gas bar comes equipped with oxygen, air, and vacuum outlets. It easily mounts to the accessory housing on the Med-Pac Unit and is a compact size of 3 x 3 x 24. It is designed to keep the suction canister away from the patient’s feet allowing greater comfort and space.