Emergency Medical Equipment in Lake Park, MN
With 37 years of experience in the medical equipment manufacturing industry, Med-Pac, Inc. has the knowledge and skill needed to develop equipment of the highest level of quality for your medical organization. Our team is ready to go to work for you to provide you with the equipment you need, made to your specifications.
Here is some of the emergency medical equipment we offer:
- Medical equipment manufacturing: Med-Pac, Inc. is capable of manufacturing a wide variety of emergency medical equipment, including medical cabinets, vitality shelves, IV poles, air medical transportation equipment and stretcher bridges. If our pre-made medical equipment and products do not fit your needs, we are also capable of providing custom medical equipment tailored to your exact specifications.
- Aircraft equipment installation: For the equipment we make for medical aircraft, we are also pleased to assist in the installation of that equipment, which can be a complicated process. Our team will come to your location to ensure the installation goes smoothly and that the equipment itself will work properly long into the future as you perform your work. We specialize in aeromedical interiors such as the Bell 419 medical interior, along with much, much more.
- Bell 505: The EMS Lite HEMS system reduces weight, reduces maintenance due to lack of any cables or complex mechanisms, requires only a simple replacement of the seat, with no need for any electrical installation. It features a carbon fiber deck, Kydex floor barrier, a trauma and oxygen bags, a heavy duty stretcher with a manual locking bracket and a single-hand release; allowing for simple handling inside the aircraft.
- ECMO transporter: ECMO stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation units. This specific type of system is often found in air ambulance units used to transport people in extreme critical conditions to a location where they can receive organ transport. Our team provides the necessary equipment to outfit these transporters to ensure air medical teams are able to preserve the lives of the people they are transporting.
Whatever type of equipment you need, our goal is to provide it to you in an efficient and affordable manner without ever compromising on quality. For more information about our offerings of ECMO equipment or to place an order in Lake Park, Winnipeg Junction, or Audubon, MN, we encourage you to contact us at Med-Pac, Inc. today by calling 218-238-5100. We also carry other, optional equipment like medical stretchers and custom cabinets!
- One payment for the entire amount in certified funds or bank transfer before delivery is made.
- Financing available through C&A Financial contact Maria Acord.
- Financing available through Montana Commercial.
- Med-Pac, Inc. NOW ACCEPTS credit cards through PayPal.